The 2 nd Cultural and Tourism Festivity in Hawassa
25 -28 May /2017
The 2 nd Culture and Tourism Festivity which will be held from 25 to 28 May/2017 in Hawassa. The Festivity will be conducted with the motto entitled “Culture and Tourism Wealth for Sustainable Development and our Renaissance.”
Objectives of the Festivity
- To promote the rich and diverse cultural, historical and natural resources of the Region.
Place of the Event
- The Culture and Tourism Festivity Exhibition will be held in Hawassa-Mesekel Square, Millennium Hall from May 25 to 28 /2017.
- 56 Nations, Nationalities and Peoples present their cultural performance at Hawassa Mesekel square .
- Cultural craft and photo exhibition at Meskel square.
- Panel discussions at Millennium Hall , at Meskel square.